Bitcoin is not like the inflationary fiat money that drives today's global economy. It posses qualities of sound money such as being a medium of exchange, a store of value as well as a unit of account. Although it is a digital asset, it has the characteristics of being scarce, divisible, portable and unable to counterfeit.
It is an extraordinary advancement in both the fields of technology and finance and requires a new kind of thinking to understand its full potential. - G Moses
- The Birth of Bitcoin FREE PREVIEW
- Quiz No.2
- What Makes Bitcoin Different ?
- Bitcoin Mining and an Overview of the Blockchain
- Quiz No.3
- Getting Prepared To Buy Bitcoin - An Overview of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Downloading and Setting up Your Bitcoin Wallet
- Buying Your First Bitcoin And Trading Cryptocurrencies
- The Value of Bitcoin is in The Trust of The Network
- Quiz No.4 FREE PREVIEW
- What is an ALT Coin ?
- What is Ethereum?
- Quiz No.5
- What is a Stablecoin?
- Quiz No.6
- What is a Privacy Coin?
- Quiz No.7
- Do Your Own Research and Avoid Scams
- Tokenomics Part 1
- Quiz No.8
- Tokenomics Part 2
- Quiz No.9
- How To Read Cryptocurrency Charts Part 1
- Quiz No.10
- How To Read Cryptocurrency Charts Part 2
- Quiz No.11
- Common Terminology Used in This Space
- Thank You For Your Participation
- Congratulations!!! Collect Your Reward Before You Go